Deadline for Poster and video link submission: June 5, 2019
“Hello future! Reinventing education” is the theme of the Conference. Our goal is to challenge participants to reflect on how Problem-Based Learning and many other Active Learning Methodologies can improve and reinvent higher and basic education, produce innovative and interdisciplinary knowledge, and foster the connection of people from different academic, socioeconomic and educational backgrounds.
Posters are visual and graphic representations, and Prototypes are original models of products, processes, and public policies that can be tested before confirming its functionality. Proposals should refer to research and/or the implementation and application of PBL or Active Learning Methods. Each presenter must prepare a Poster or an image of a Prototype in a PDF format that will be hanged in a virtual wall inside the PAN-PBL Virtual Conference Center. The audience will come around and interact freely with the author.
Upload your video presentation on Youtube as UNLISTED.
Upload in this form the link of your video by May 30.
Authors of proposals accepted by the scientific committee of the PBL2019 Immersive Virtual International Conference (symposia, oral and poster presentation) are invited to submit a full paper of up to twelve pages for the conference proceedings.
The deadline for paper submission is June 5, 2019. Papers will be verified for language, form, and content by one reviewer. All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings subject to conference registration of at least one of the authors.
- The article must be in English (the language of the Conference)
- Articles must be uploaded in format .docx.
- Articles must include author(s) and institutional affiliation.
- Limit of characters (with space): 30.000.
- Pages: 8-12 pages, including tables, graphs, frames, figures, and references.
- Page format: page number on the bottom right.
- Margins: 3 cm top and left, 2 cm right and bottom.
- Row spacing: 1.5.
- Font: Times New Roman, Size 12.
- Quotations and references should follow the APA Style.